About [ b ]
This is where I am supposed to tiptoe the fine line of trying to convince you of what an amazingly talented photographer I am, without making it sound like I am bragging too much.
Instead, I'll just let you know that 2016 will be my 20th year as a wedding photographer and I still cannot believe I get to do this for a living.
I've been fortunate enough to travel the globe shooting some pretty awesome weddings for some even more awesome couples.
Even though I have photographed hundreds and hundreds of weddings over the course of my career, I am always looking forward to the next one... YOUR WEDDING!
Who you trust to be your photographer is one of the most important vendor decisions you have to make.
I really appreciate you taking the time to to check out my website and I'd love the chance to chat with you about your wedding plans.
Some random facts about me:
- Bacon is my love language. Some people have called me a bacon connoisseur, but I prefer to think of myself as more of an aficionado. I'm not sure what the difference is between those big fancy words... I just know I love bacon and you will never find "leftover bacon" at my house. It doesn't exist.
- I may have a slight Diet Dr. Pepper addiction.
- I love helping other photographers. I've been a speaker at major photography conventions and regularly travel all over the world to teach and inspire other photographers.
- I love quality television... ya know... shows with a script and a plot. I don't watch any reality TV but I catch just about everything on HBO, Showtime and Netflix Originals.
- I am a huge fan of the Los Angeles Angels and the Dallas Cowboys. Please don't hold that against me.
I'd love to to talk to you about your plans and show you in person (or via FaceTime/Skype) why you can trust me with your memories.
(949) 370-0073 firstname.lastname@example.org Skype: thebeckerdotcom