- SquareSpace ($16/mo or $144/year). This is what I recommend for health coaches. Easy to set up, easy to use and if you hire me for help, this and Kajabi are the only platforms I can help you with. UPDATE: The recent updates to Squarespace has made it a lot less user friendly in my opinion. If you are building a business online I suggest going with an eCommerce platform such as Kajabi or Simplero.
- WordPress - (Wordpress is free to use, but I suggest investing in a professional theme which can range from $50 to $500). It's the most popular platform in the world, but very confusing to manage yourself unless you are a programmer.
- Wix & Weebly are two other free or inexpensive platforms, but I don't recommend them because most of the sites I've seen look very amateurish.
- Kajabi - helps you sell and market digital products and courses. (it's what I use, starting at $119/month)
- Simplero - If I didn't already use Kajabi, this is likely the solution I would be using. If nothing else, check out SImplero and opt into their free 8 email welcoming sequence to give you ideas on how you should set yours up.
- Simvoly - Similar to Kajabi, about half the price, but it doesn't include email marketing.
- Click Funnels
- Shopify (best if you are selling physical products)
- Moo Send (starting at $10/mo) is probably your best bet if you don't have Kajabi or Simpelro with built in emailing capabilites.
- Convert Kit (starting at $29/mo)
- Drip (free for up to 100 contacts, then $49/mo)
- Mad Mimi (free or starting at $42/mo)
- Get Response
Surveys & Questionnaires
Social Proof & Notifications
More resources will be added soon
*In accordance with the FCC regulations regarding affiliate programs, I’m supposed to tell you that if you click some of the links listed above, then make a purchase on the site, I may receive some sort of compensation, financial or otherwise.